What: Liberty’splace4U GOP Candidate Forum
When: Thursday, June 2, 2022, 6:00-8:30 PM
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 1150 N. Popular, Casper, Wyoming (MAP)
Who: All Natrona County GOP Candidates Running for Election
GOP Gubernatorial Candidates and the general public.
Candidates that have accepted our invitation are listed below. Be sure to check back here for updates.
We are inviting all Natrona County GOP candidates running for elected office in the 2022 Primary, and GOP candidates for the gubernatorial race. Issues like candidate’s voting records, mask mandates, individual liberty, property rights, defense and support of the Second Amendment, Life of the Unborn, Wyoming and U.S. Constitutions, Bill of Rights, size of government, taxes & fees, sound money policies and candidate’s stance on federal funding & grants that foster expansion of local, state and federal government, will be addressed. No admission charge. Vote informed. Please join us.
- Pledge of Allegiance & Invocation
- Opening remarks and agenda by LP4U Moderators.
- Brief Introduction of candidates and their 2 minute opening remarks.
- Moderator questions for Natrona County candidates.
- Brief questions from the audience for NC candidates.
- Moderator questions for Governor Candidates.
- Questions from audience for Governor Candidates.
- Results of internal straw poll will be disclosed and discussed before adjournment.
To stay up to date be sure to subscribe to our Town Hall Notices.
Candidates that have accepted our invitation.
(As of May 31, invitations are closed. Below is the final list of candidate attendees)
- Brent Bien
- James Quick
- Rex Rammell
Secretary of State
- Chuck Gray
- Bob Ide
- Bill Allemand
- John Gudger
- Tony Locke
- Stan Mitchem
- Pat Sweeney
- Jeanette Ward
- Art Washut
- Paul Bertoglio
- Rob Hendry
- Dallas Laird
- Jim Milne
- Matt Keating
- Tammy Saulsbury
- John Harlin
Clerk of District Court
- Jill Kiester
- Tracy Good.